Innovation Practitioner Program
- Innovation is aptly described as Mind to Market – an idea or an invention does not qualify to be called an innovation till it does not find acceptance from the customers.
- Innovation management is the systematic process of creation and delivery of value to customers.
- To perceive a higher value the customer must receive a higher set of benefits at a lower cost and with lesser harmful effects relative to the competitive offerings in the marketplace. The customer’s definition of value evolves with the progress made by society, technology and industry.
- As organizations evolve they often find themselves in situations where their processes are out-of-sync with customer’s dynamic interpretation of value. The symptomatic outcomes of this unhappy situation are flagging or flat revenues and reduction in margins from products and services.
- Business Process Innovation is management’s endeavor to catalyze the business systems (or process groups) and align the creation and delivery of value to the dynamic expectations of customers.
- A well honed business process innovation system can spot the faltering performance levels of existing processes to trigger improvement initiatives and also identify opportunities for designing new processes by reporting the increased stress levels in existing workflows.
- Innovative thinking is the systematic development and application of specific skills in resolving the non-typical situations encountered in the process of value creation and delivery to customers.
- Our academic and professional work environments lay a lot of emphasis on developing soft-skills and technical skills to make for better professionals. Innovative thinking skills has however, not received the same attention of management till the recent past.
- Innovative ideas are not a random creation of a fertile mind. Innovative thinking requires the mastery of specific skills applied in a systematic manner.
- Continual research since the mid-50’s has revealed that innovation is a systematic process that can be learnt as well as taught to others.
- Intelligence Quotient (I.Q.) may influence the pace of the thinking. High creativity may influence the variety of out-of-the-box ideas generated by a person. However, the systematic process of Innovation channelizes the creative energies of an individual in a purposeful manner to generate relevant and useful out-of-the-box ideas of value to the society.
- Random idea generation through brainstorming is being replaced with the systematic approach to innovative thinking. The innovative thinking requires the mastery of specific skills applied in a systematic manner.
- The market pressure to differentiate and generate revenues has created an industry need to teach and develop the core skills of innovators that would enable professionals to develop out-of-the-box thinking.
go What is source site Innovation Practitioner Program (IPP) ?
- Innovation Practitioner Program has been created based on the underlying need of the industry to have well trained professionals who are adept in applying a systematic process towards inventive thinking.
- Years of research and application by our international team of consultants has revealed the importance of professionals harmonizing the potential of their left brain and right brain.
- A harmonized development of left and right brain potential will harness the creative potential of their mind and channelize the creative energies in a systematic manner to think out-of-the-box solutions that deliver value to the customer.
- The Innovation Practitioner Program focuses on both left and right brain techniques and the systematic process of inventive thinking.
- Participants will be exposed to fantasy principles, core vocabulary used by successful innovators and the seven (7) core right brain skills that form the foundation of the systematic process of inventive thinking.
последствия употребления ск Innovation Practitioner Program Certificate of Completion
- Innovation Practitioner Program Certificate of Completion is a global acknowledgement of the proficiency level as a professional adept in applying the systematic process of inventive thinking